Terms & Conditions
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as General Conditions, are intended to regulate the business relations between Andreol Ltd, hereinafter referred to as Provider, owner of the Electronic Store: https://tzvetanatargovska.com, hereinafter referred to as eStore, and each of the users/customers of the E-store, hereinafter referred to as User(s).
II. Provider’s Data
Art. 2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: Andreol Ltd
2. Headquarters and Registered Office: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
3. Correspondence Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Company number 11893526, registered in Companies House in the United Kingdom
III. General Provisions
Art. 3. The eStore operates under the rules defined in the General Conditions.
Art. 4. The Provider does not guarantee continuous operation of the eStore or that the latter does not contain any errors.
Art. 5. The Provider reserves the right to suspend access to part of or the entire eStore, without the User’s consent, for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidentally, without bearing any liability for any damages incurred to the User.
Art. 6. The Provider reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure and/or content of the eStore.
IV. Features and Use of the eStore
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to the Users by the Provider through the eStore, hereinafter referred to as Services, are as follows:
(1) The Provider provides an opportunity the content published in the eStore to be viewed and shared. The Provider provides information about itself; its team; the services it provides; current offers; informative articles; contact details; presentation of its customers and partners, and others.
(2) The Provider provides an opportunity for generating electronic inquiries via electronic address (e-mail) by use of functional inquiry forms within the eStore. The User has to fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Send button. When using this service, the Users should also consider that by accepting these General Conditions they are considered informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to concluding of a contract between the respective User and the Provider, i.e. sending an inquiry via e-mail does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual (obligation) relationship. It should be considered that the respective User, who has sent an inquiry via e-mail to the Provider, has concluded a contract with the Provider for the provision of the given service only after receiving confirmation in this regard from the Provider.
The Provider does not guarantee its ability to respond and the period within which the reponse will be provided.
(3) The Provider provides an opportunity for referral (linking) of the User to business profiles of the Provider in social networks, profiles and websites of its partners, clients and others. The Provider provides this opportunity for the convenience of the Users and is not responsible for the content of the profiles and websites to which the which the referral opportunity is provided and which are not owned and/or not operated by the Provider. These General Conditions do not apply to accounts and pages to which a link is provided, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(4) The Provider provides an opportunity for the User to subscribe for an information bulletin, hereinafter referred to as Newsletter, in order to receive informative articles, news, proposals, offers and others from the Provider at a previously provided by the User e-mail address (email). The User gives his/her explicit consent to receive the Newsletter by providing an email address in the relevant fields within the eStore. After providing his/her e-mail address to the E-shop, the Recipient will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address in question, confirming his/her consent to subscribe for the Newsletter. In case he/she confirms his/her consent to subscribe from the received electronic message, the User will be redirected to a website in a browser, where he/she will be able to provide additional confirmation of his/her consent.
The Newsletter is offered for an indefinite period of time and the e-mails sent by the Provider from the Newsletter may be with different frequency.
The User can at any time and without giving a reason cancel the service for providing the Newsletter: (i) by using a deactivation link placed in each e-mail message from the Newsletter, which the Provider sends to the User; (ii) by sending an e-mail to the Provider, with a clearly expressed request to unsubscribe from the newsletter at: email@example.com
(5) The Provider provides an opportunity for posting content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation on the part of the User. By posting those in the respective designated sections, the User gives free of charge his consent to the Provider to use, publish, distribute the postings. The publication of content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation by the User of the eStore takes place upon approval by the Provider.
Art. 8. Through the eStore Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for sale and purchase of the goods offered in the eStore.
Art. 9. (1) By accepting the General Conditions, the User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection to the conclusion and execution of a contract for sale and purchase of goods offered in the eStore can be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Law for the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature, and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) If the Users use the eStore via registration and have entered their respective username and password, it shall be assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the respective User when registering in the eStore.
Art. 10. (1) The Users can browse the eStore freely, registration is not required.
(2) In order to use the eStore via registration, the User must have registered and entered a username and password for remote access.
(3) The username is drawn on the e-mail address for registration, and the password for access to the eStore is determined by the User through electronic registration in the eStore. The fields that must be filled in when registering are marked with an asterisk.
(4) Upon registration, the User is obliged to provide correct, complete and up-to-date data. The user duly updates the data provided during registration in case of change.
(5) By filling in the registration data and clicking on the buttons Register an account on the site? or Registration, the User expressly and unequivocally declares that he/she is familiar with these General Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(6) Upon successful completion of registration, the User receives a notification message at the e-mail address specified during registration, which certifies the registration and the activation of the account.
Art. 11. The main characteristics of the goods on offer are specified in the eStore.
Art. 12. (1) The price of each product indicated in the eStore is the final price of the respective product including all taxes and fees and is valid only at the moment of its publication.
After entering/logging into his/her account in the eStore, the User will be able to see personalised prices, in case the Provider has set such for the User’s account.
(2) The delivery price is not included in the product price.
V. Technical Steps to be Performed for Concluding a Contract for Sale and Purchase through the eStore
Art. 13. (1) The Users use the eStore to conclude contracts for sale and purchase of the goods offered in the eStore.
(2) A party under the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the individual profile of the User.
(3) The eStore includes technical means for establishing and correcting errors at the input of information before the statement for concluding the contract for purchase and sale is made. In case any of the mandatory fields is not filled in, the eStore shall not allow the completion of the order and will give instructions to the User as of which of the mandatory fields need to be filled in correctly.
(4) The contract for sale and purchase of goods is considered concluded from the moment the Provider confirms the order of the User.
(5) The User may place an order by:
– Contacting the Provider by phone, e-mail, inquiry form in the eStore, quick order form through the product page.
– An order via the eStore’s system.
(6) When making an order via the system, the User selects Product(s) by clicking on the Buy button for each individual product;
(7) After selecting the desired product(s), the User should go to the Shopping Cart page, where he/she should review his/her selection and, if necessary, make adjustments, then select the Complete the Order button;
(8) The User fills in up-to-date, correct and complete data for ordering, invoicing and delivery in the page Payment/Completion of the Order/Finalising the Order: Name, Surname, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, City, Postal Code, Street Name and number, Residential Area, Name of the Building, Block Number, Entrance, Apartment.
– Consumers, who are not Users should also fill in Name and Identification Number.
– Users who have an account in the eStore have to confirm the actuality of the data that are entered in their account and show when an order is being made.
– The user applies the Promo code in the designated fields in case he/she has one and wants to use it and selects the Apply button. The User should be notified in advance of the conditions and restrictions for the use of the Promo code owned by him/her.
– The User chooses a method of delivery/collection of products and chooses among the available options/fills in the required fields;
Delivery is free for Users who have a promo code ensuring free delivery, in case they have correctly entered it in the system during the order process and use it according to the previously referred conditions and restrictions for using the promo code owned by the User.
The delivery price is calculated on the page Payment/Completion of the Оrder/Finalising the Оrder based on the data correctly entered by the User in the Delivery column.
– The User chooses a method of payment for the order:
By bank transfer – the User pays the entire amount due by bank transfer to a bank account provided at the completion of the order.
Through PayPal – the User is redirected to the system of PayPal Inc., where he/she pays the entire amount due.
When collecting on-site from the site/office of the Provider – the User pays the entire amount due upon collecting the ordered goods at the site/office of the Provider and after prior arrangement and fixed date and time.
– The User can see the total amount and all the additional fees to be paid after completion and confirmation of the order.
– The User agrees with these General Conditions by checking the box “I agree with the General Terms and Conditions”;
– The User completes the order by clicking on the Order button;
– In case the Recipient has not filled in all the required fields correctly, the order cannot be completed.
The Recipient should fill in the fields in question correctly and select the Order button again.
(9) The Recipient shall be redirected to a page verifying the correctly completed order.
(10) The Recipient will receive a notification by e-mail at the e-mail address provided by him/her when making the order, for a successfully completed order. The notice will contain the products selected by him/her and the amount of payment due.
(11) The notification for executed order sent to the Recipient in an e-mail message shall be accepted as a confirmation of the executed order and concluded contract for sale and purchase of a commodity.
(12) The Recipient may receive additional notifications via e-mail upon changing the order status in the system of the eStore.
(13) The shipment of the physical goods ordered by the User shall be made within 10 working days, unless otherwise specified for the selected products, after confirmation of the order by the Provider and after the payment from the User is received in the bank account of the Provider, if any of the following payment methods is selected: by bank transfer; via PayPal.
Art. 14. The Provider shall not be responsible for unfulfilled orders in case the User has provided/indicated incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate details for contact with the User, incl. delivery address.
Art. 15. The User agrees that the Provider has the right to accept advance payment under the contracts concluded with the User for sale and purchase of goods and their delivery.
VI. Withdrawal from a Contract for Sale and Purchase
Art. 16. (1) The User has the right, without paying any compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract for purchase and sale concluded through the eStore within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party specified by the User.
Art. 17. (1) If the User has exercised his/her right of withdrawal under the previous article, the Provider shall reimburse to the User all the amounts received from the latter, within 28 days, but not later, from the date on which the Provider was notified of the withdrawal.
(2) The Provider shall not reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods.
(3) The User must send or return the goods in question to the Supplier, not later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Supplier of his withdrawal from the contract of sale of the goods in question, bearing the costs for the return of the goods to the Supplier.
Art. 18. In case of non-fulfillment of the conditions for withdrawal from the contract for sale and purchase and/or for return of the goods ordered by the User, the Provider reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the returned goods and accordingly not to refund the amount paid by the User.
VII. Intellectual Property Rights
Art. 19. (1) All the information published in the eStore, including but not limited to texts, photos, audio and video materials, is the intellectual property of the Provider or is used by the latter on legal grounds and as such is protected by the current legislation on intellectual property protection, including but not limited to the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) The Provider reserves all the rights specified in the previous paragraph.
(3) The use of the information in Para. 1 of this Article, including, but not limited to copying, modification, reproduction, without the consent and permission of the Provider or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except in cases expressly provisioned by the law, is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the rights of the Provider on intellectual property or the rights of their respective holder, in case it is different from the Provider.
Art. 20. The eStore may contain names and brands of products, services or persons who represent or can represent trademarks owned by the Provider or third parties. Access to the eStore, as well as none in these General Conditions or the rest of the content in the eSstore should be understood and/or interpreted as and does not constitute granting of a license or right to use any such trademark, without the prior written consent of the Provider or the respective third party – owner of the subject matter of intellectual property in question.
VIII. Other Conditions
Art. 21. (1) The information and materials available in the eStore (including, but not limited to articles, images, messages, etc) are of informative, general and abstract nature and do not represent; nor should they be accepted or interpreted as advice, guidance and/or consultation provided by the Provider to any of the Users of the eStore.
(2) The Provider shall not be responsible for the correctness, reliability, authenticity and/or actuality of the information and materials available in and/or through the eStore, for any reason, or for their applicability to a specific actual situation.
(3) The Provider shall not bear material and/or non-material liability for the content of the eStore and shall not be liable for damages suffered by any User and/or a third party in connection with the use of the eStore and/or the information and materials available in the store, including their application to a specific situation (for example, undertaking by the User of specific actions on the basis of information posted in the eStore).
Art. 22. The possible invalidity of any of the General Conditions provisions shall not lead to invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 23. These General Conditions enter into force for all Users as of 07.07.2021.
Art. 24. The General Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time; any change in the General Conditions shall enter into force for the Users without explicit notification of the latter.
Art. 25. By using (including, but not limited to browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) the eStore and the information it contains, the User expresses his/her unconditional consent to the General Conditions and all subsequent changes in them, and that he/she is bound by them and will observe them.